Working Principles of High Pressure Homogenizer
Each high pressure homogenizer has one or more plunger piston which can move back and forth. Under the action of plunger pistons, material can enter into a valve bank which can alter pressure. After going through a narrow gap with limited width, the material would spout out at an extremely high speed of 1000-1500 meters/s due to the sudden loss of pressure and then hit the impact ring. This will lead to three effects, that is, the void effect, the knock-on effect and the shearing effect. After those three steps, the particle size of the material can be reduced to less than 100nm evenly. The reduction rate is more than 95%.
|Homogenizer model||GJB 1000-25|
|Number of plungers||Three|
|Homogenizing type||two homogenizing stage|
|Processing types||Solid and flowable materials|
|Swing range of the manometer||Less than 2 Mpa|
|Smashing granularity||0.1~0.2 micron|
|Average size of the end-products||≤ 1 micron|
|Operating temperature||≤ 70 ℃|
|Mini feeding pressure||0~3 Mpa|
|Mini power||2.2 KW|
|Max power||7.5 KW|
|Pump pistons diameter|
|Height of the feeding pipe||φ40mm|
|Height of the charging pipe||φ25mm|
|Electrical supply||380 V or by your need|
|Phase stage||three phase|
|Cleaning temperature||80 ℃ to 90 ℃|
|Cleaning time||after using and before usage|
|Package||standard fumigated wooden case|
|Shipment||one month after receipt of the order|
Main Features of High Pressure Homogenizer
1. Single stage and two stage homogenization are available for your choice.
2. Our high pressure homogenizer can smash bacterial cell, fungal cell and other kinds of cells, with a reduction rate of more than 90%.
3. The core parts of our high pressure homogenizer are made of high strength materials, and hence they have a long service life.
4. Special feeding device can avoid air plug phenomenon.
5. Clean-in-place and sterilization-in-place are available.
6. Circulation cooling system is optional, for the cooling protection of multiple processes.
7. Our high pressure homogenizer is designed with a compact structure. It is safe to use and is easy to install, operate and maintain.
Application of High Pressure Homogenizer
1. High-pressure homogenizer is widely used to process food, beverage, pharmaceuticals, dairy, and chemicals, etc. It can be used as milk homogenizer, beverage mixer and ice cream mixer.
2. Our high pressure homogenizer can process feed liquid into fine materials and mix them under the action of crushing, strong impact and expansion caused by loss of pressure.
3. Applied in the production of emulsion, jelly, fruit juice and seriflux, our high pressure homogenizer can avoid or decrease the delamination of liquid material.
4. Besides, our high pressure homogenizer can also improve the appearance of liquid materials, making it more colorful, fragrant and delicious.
5. Our high pressure homogenizer can also be used as high pressure transmission pump.
Feed liquid can acquire high pressure through this machine and then be made into powder by spray dryer, so high pressure homogenizer can be used in the production of powder.
This homogenizer can also be used in the homogenizing, high pressure transfer and high pressure spray of other feed liquid.
Manufacturing Specifications and Materials
Our high pressure homogenizers are manufactured in accordance with related standards of Light Industry Department of P.R.C. and they are popular among current market.
The following will describe the detailed information on materials.
1. The gasket of the plunger pistons are made of fluoroelastomer.
2. Valve and valve seat of our high pressure homogenizer are made of stainless steel and alloy steel. Hence, they are acid and alkali resisting.
3. The homogeneous pole and homogenous seat of our homogenizer are made using special alloy steel and cemented carbides. The both sides of the homogenous seat can be used for a long time. The functions of our homogenous pole and seat do not change even after repaired.
4. Our high pressure homogenizers are equipped with segregated pumps. This makes our homogenizer convenient for use.
5. The main body part of our homogenizer is made of stainless steel (304)2B.
6. The parts which contact with homogenization raw materials are made using 1Cr18Ni9Ti.
Spare Parts of High Pressure Homogenizers
1. One set of sealing rings
2. One set of special tools
3. One set of spanner
The homogenizer spare parts are free of charge.
Chaoli Homogenizing Pump Factory is an experienced high pressure homogenizer manufacturer in China, specializing in producing various kinds of high pressure homogenizers, laboratory homogenizers, and industrial homogenizers and so on. These homogenizers are mainly used in the production of food, beverage, chemicals and pharmaceuticals. They are very popular in Colombia, Israel, Turkey and other countries.
We welcome customers from all over the world to contact us.