Core Components of Industrial Homogenizer
1.1 High pressure homogenizing valve (first-class)
High pressure homogenizing valve is made of special hard alloy steel, which is acid, alkali and impact resistant. The valve can work under the pressure of 0 to 100Mpa (1000Bar) and its hardness is 87-91HRA.
1.2 Low pressure homogenizing valve (second-class)
Low pressure homogenizing valve is made of special alloy steel, which is acid, alkali and impact resistant. The valve can work under the pressure of 0 to 20Mpa (200Bar). Its hardness is 57HRC.
1.3 One-way valve
One way valve is feed & discharge valve. It is acid and alkali resistant. Since conical valves are suitable for use in the process of most materials, we have produced various conical valves made of different materials to meet your various requirements.
1.4 Ball valve
Laboratory homogenizer is usually equipped with ball valve.
Made of the fourth-generation sealing material of China, our gasket is non-toxic, non-staining and pressure & abrasion resistant. The highest temperature it can bear is 150℃.
3. Plunger piston
The plunger piston is made of solid material. It is very durable, and is abrasion, acid and alkali resistant.
|Homogenizer model||GJB 2000-25|
|Number of plungers||Three|
|Homogenizing type||two homogenizing stage|
|Processing types||Solid and flowable materials|
|Swing range of the manometer||Less than 2 Mpa|
|Smashing granularity||0.1~0.2 micron|
|Average size of the end-products||≤ 1 micron|
|Operating temperature||≤ 70 ℃|
|Mini feeding pressure||0~3 Mpa|
|Mini power||2.2 KW|
|Max power||15 KW|
|Pumping pistons diameter|
|Height of the feeding pipe||φ45|
|Height of the charging pipe||φ25|
|Electrical supply||380 V or by your need|
|Phase stage||three phase|
|Cleaning temperature||80 ℃ to 90 ℃|
|Cleaning time||after using and before usage|
|Package||standard fumigated wooden case|
|Shipment||one month after receipt of the order|
Main Features of Industrial Homogenizer
1. Our industrial homogenizer is energy saving and its actual output is higher than what is shown on the nameplate. Besides, the flow rate does not change as the pressure rises.
2. Our industrial homogenizer can reduce the particle size to 0.1-2μm, averagely not more than 1μm.
3. Its pressure is stable and the pressure change in the manometer is less than 2Mpa.
4. The bearing bush made of special alloy is abrasion resistant and very durable. Made of special materials, all the valves and plunger pistons are very durable and energy-saving.
5. The sealing materials of our industrial homogenizers can work below 150℃.
6. All the components that have contact with materials are acid and alkali proof.
7. The lubricating of our industrial homogenizer is reliable. Users need to change the lubricant oil for the first time after our industrial homogenizer has worked for 750 hours. After that, users only have to change the oil once a year.
8. This homogenizer makes low noise and its driving noise is lower than its engine noise.
Manufacturing Specifications and Materials
Our industrial homogenizers are manufactured in accordance with related standards of Light Industry Department of P.R.C. and they are popular among current market.
The following will describe the detailed information on materials.
1. The gasket of the plunger pistons are made of fluoroelastomer.
2. Valve and valve seat of our industrial homogenizer are made of stainless steel and alloy steel. Hence, they are acid and alkali resisting.
3. The homogeneous pole and homogenous seat of our homogenizer are made using special alloy steel and cemented carbides. The both sides of the homogenous seat can be used for a long time. The functions of our homogenous pole and seat do not change even after repaired.
4. Our industrial homogenizers are equipped with segregated pumps. This makes our homogenizer convenient for use.
5. The main body part of our homogenizer is made of stainless steel (304)2B.
6. The parts which contact with homogenization raw materials are made using 1Cr18Ni9Ti.
Spare Parts of Industrial Homogenizers
1. One set of sealing rings
2. One set of special tools
3. One set of spanner
The homogenizer spare parts are free of charge.
Chaoli Homogenizing Pump Factory is an experienced industrial homogenizer manufacturer in China. Our industrial homogenizer can be used as milk homogenizer, beverage mixer and ice cream mixer.
We have already passed GB/T19001-2000-ISO9001:2000 certification, so you can fell secure in using our horizontal homogenizers, industrial homogenizers and ice cream freezers. Located in Changzhou city, Jiangsu province, our factory is close to the Yangtze River, Suzhou city and Shanghai city. This will facilitate the transport of your goods.
We welcome buyers and agents from all over the world to contact us.